She is an amazing gal, I absolutley love her! She is always there for me no matter what. She makes me laugh and makes me feel a lot younger than my 30 years. I am so excited to see her!Here are just a few pictures illustrating WHY may life is amazing-
I also help kids realize how AWESOME they are! It is my prayer that my students leave my classroom with a greater sense of self-worth. That is my #1 priority.
Star Trek with my brothers! Admit it, you are jealous Ben & Jeff aren't your brothers!
Did I mention how much I love my sister-in-law Luana? She is amazing and I love her soooooo much! Ben is truly blessed that she is his wife!
Um, I get to direct musicals, give purpose to teenagers, have a creative outlet and laugh!
Look at those caramel apples, AMAZING!
Have you met my family?
Ivy & Madeleine are a never-ending source of laughter, hugs, questions and JOY!
My sister let me attack her face with make-up and a pink wig, tee-hee!
I am 30, flirty and thriving!
At my b-day party with some of my awesome friends, Erika, Cherie and Sarah
Maddie!
I am working on becoming a better me! Running a 5K with Sarah.
I know who I am.
4 comments:
Kjersti! I Love You! Can we play soon! The Scottish Festival is coming up this weekend!!!!
I love this post! and I love you!! probably not the best pic of me, though. ;)
You are my hero.
I love you so much!
You know just what to say and when, to help me keep putting one foot in front of the other.
Thank you.
Everyone needs a post like this...
And everyone needs a best friend like you! I don't know what I would do without you!!!
20 days and counting...
I recognize that pink wig! I loVE IT!!! Loved the post. Thanks for keeping it real.
Post a Comment