Oh, how I love random conversations!
Tonight my friends Sarah, Wendi & I were heading downtown on trax to go see Amy perform at a concert at the Brigham Young Park (which, by the way her performance was AMAZING!) when we met an awesome man, a sage if you will- reminiscent of the wise men who sit on tops of mountains waiting to impart his wisdom on the masses...
So there we were, unaware of the wise man who would soon grace us with his presence. He was friendly enough, recently relocated from Chicago because apparently the job market is better in Salt Lake.
Sarah & I were talking about working out and I had mentioned how I was sore because of the workout I had received Monday at the hands of my trainer to which the sage interjected, "Girl, what do you mean he worked you out?" I proceeded to explain to him what it meant and he said, "Girl why you wanna get strong?" To which Sarah said, "Well to be healthy and working out can help prevent osteoporosis."
"Girl, I ain't no college graduate, but I got a master's degree from the streets. And I'll tell you one thing, it is what it is, if you gonna get muscularperosis, it's genetics there ain't nothing you can do about it, it is what it is."
Word.
1 comment:
That's BRILLIANT.
Post a Comment