So I leave for Europe tomorrow and I am staying up late tonight and getting up really early tomorrow morning in an effort to force myself into sleeping on the plane.
I don't sleep well on planes, I am often quite amusing after red-eye flights... But I want to be awake and alert when I get to Paris, because, hey it's PARIS!
So this is my plan-
1- Go to bed at midnight (in about 20 minutes)
2- Get up at 6:30 am
3- Work out at 7 and train with my personal trainer at 8
4- Run around like a crazy person all day making sure I have all my bases covered
5- Flight leaves at 4:40 pm
6- Dinner will probably be around 6
7- FALL ASLEEP AFTER DINNER!!!!!
8- Arrive in Paris at 11:25 am (3 am Salt Lake Time) rested...
IT WILL WORK!!!
Also, another thought. I HATE it when I do and say things that are unnecessary and cause unnecessary drama and conflict. Why can't I just chill out sometimes? I am so stubborn and emotional and have this annoying habit of being selfish at times. ARGH! Then the moment passes and perspective sets in and I feel foolish. You'd think that I'd have learned this lesson by now, the world does not revolve around MY whims. Blarg!
Another thought, I AM GOING TO EUROPE! Wha? It's a moment I've ALWAYS dreamed about and I am actually doing it! CA-RAZY!!!!!
I am really tired... I hope my plan doesn't backfire and I am THAT much more tired in Paris. Tylenol pm will hopefully be my friend.
Sometimes I wish life had a rewind button...
2 comments:
A rewind button? Then you'd have to wait even longer to go to Europe!
I can not wait!!!! You are living my dream. I want to hear all about it!
Post a Comment