Anyone who knows me knows that I am a stickler about when I go to bed. I've been known to drive my own car to functions, just so I can leave when I want to get to bed and not have to rely on someone else. I've been known to just leave family gatherings in the middle of what's going on if the hour is too late. In college, if the roommates were being too loud after everyone should've been in bed I would just go out into the room they were in and glare and glare while wearing my Mickey Mouse thermal pajamas and my crotcheted booties... (I can't imagine the visual THAT must've been!) During the day I am a rather pleasant person, but when I want to sleep- I Want to SLEEP!
So nights like this are weird. It is 12:58 am and although I am tired, I have no desire to go to bed. Hmmmm...
Well, anyway, here is video that a student did for my Media Productions class. The assignment was a music video and this one was rather amusing, enjoy! (It's better if you watch it when you've stayed up too late!)
2 comments:
I've been a recipiant of those mickey mouse glares. They're...terrifying.
I also recall a certain RA "going to bed" early one night so we could all "sneak out" to go to a midnight surprise party at Rameriz's. Thanks again for that.
Yikes, I meant recipient. Obviously.
Post a Comment