Wednesday, February 4, 2009

When it rains, it pours

I have a cold. It's crappy. I have no energy=lethargic existence.

I can't miss teaching (too much going on), can't stay home...

Drive home today, see Bajio's sign. Debate in my head should I when I don't know the nutrition information and knowing it will surely put me over my calorie intake...

Taste Buds win.

Leave Bajio's with shrimp tacos. Wait to turn left. Get rear-ended in my new car. Lady has just spilt hot coffee over herself slams into my NEW CAR! Check car, no visible damage... lady is freaking out. My head is swimming in a sea of day-quil. Double check car- no damage (remarkably) Tell lady not to worry about it. Drive home. Reinspect car, notice bumper has moved about 1/4 inch. Get upset with myself for not getting insurance info.

Take Ny-Quil.

3 comments:

Sarah W. said...

TAKE THE DAY OFF TOMORROW!!!!

Cameron said...

I know how you feel. My week was like that last week. I was in a car accident (just me smashing against the curb-slick roads) but I wasn't quite so lucky. I'm still assessing and repairing. Ugh. Good Luck.

Jenni said...

Oh man! I'm so sorry about your car! And that it all had to happen while you were on Day-Quil. I hope you can feel better real soon. I agree with Sarah, take a day off and pamper yourself! If only I still had the Chipmunk Christmas CD because I'm sure if I sent that to you, you'd feel better real soon :)