I hate gray hairs. They make me feel old. I guess I am old to my little Jr. high students. Doing the musical makes me crazy. I need a sound system...stat!
Thinking...life?
Life passes so quickly and yet it seems as if sometimes it drags with lead feet... and chains... at the bottom of the ocean... sent there by the mafia.
I feel like I've gotten old before I had a chance to be young. Too old for American Idol and America's Next Top Model... not old enough for retirement... Biological clock ticking away... 30 years! (You know, I really don't care how long it takes to get married, I'd just like to be young enough to have children!)
I've been wondering a lot lately about where I should be and what I should be doing. I always assumed I'd be hitched by this time in my life, so I thought I'd be making these decisions with my husband. But, it's still just me!
I don't know if I want to stay in Utah. I like where I work (most of the time) it's been INSANELY stressful lately!!! I don't know if I could do it for another 10... 20 years.
My best friend just moved to Paris. And although I know she'd rather be in Florida, I am still envious that she made that move. I just feel so stuck sometimes. But I realize I am stuck by my own doing.
My ward is...
I want adventure in the great wide somewhere, I want it more than I can tell! And for once it might be grand, to have someone understand, I want so much more than they've got planned...
Feeling blah... (I think part of it is the cold weather...) Spring please come soon!
Is this it for the rest of my life?
4 comments:
That's nice. Marie! The baguettes! Hurry up!
The baguettes! The baguettes! The baguettes, the baguettes, the baguettes!
Some times I wish that I could live in your mind. You have so many insights and I feel that I learn so much from you. I wish I could have more depth like you. Kjersti I believe every day with you that I have ever been lucky enough to share in, has been an adventure!
I'm not too concerned about the American Idol/Top Model issue...but on everything else...I agree completely! Ditto Ditto Ditto.
I've tagged you. Check out my blog!
Post a Comment