Saturday, February 28, 2009

Alice in Wonderland

Here are some pictures from my upcoming production of "Alice in Wonderland"!
It plays March 17th & 18th at 7:00 pm at Valley (4195 S. 3200 W. in West Valley)
Cost is $5 adults, $3 students & $2 kids under 12
Please come!

Julia & Paxton as Tweedle Dee & Tweedle Dum!


Isiah and Walker as the Mad Hatter and the March Hare


Becca, Lisa & Carol as Tea Part Attendees


Heidi as Alice



My CRAZY cast!

Heidi & Celeste as Alice and Mathilda (Alice's sister)

Bethany as the Dodo Bird!

4 comments:

Nathan Winder said...

Wow, great makeup and costumes. I'm sure it will go great. Good luck!

Kristi said...

I love you. I hope I can come. Your makeup job is amazing!

Amy said...

I am so totally impressed with the costumes Kjerst. You rock!

Adam and Andrea Daveline said...

I am across the country wishing you and your cast the best opening ever!!!!