This. Has. Been. A. Journey.
Theatre is a fascinating animal. We spend months, countless hours and thousands of dollars for four performances. There are sacrifices made, tears shed, neglected sleep, and fires extinguished. I have had many moments this past week where I wanted to be done. And then, I stop and watch what is happening onstage for a moment, and I am reminded.
I am grateful for the beautiful moments last week. I am grateful for good friends who listened to me process the whole situation so I could be my best for the kids.
Final dress is Monday-
Bring it-
2 comments:
Isn't that the nature of the beast? Theater is all blood sweat and tear. I guess that is why it is so fun to come and watch. Wish I could come see. Bet it will be a great show!
It looks terrific!!! The Sound of Music is my #1 favorite musical, so good choice :). I wish I could come see it! :(
Post a Comment