Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Maddie

This is my niece, Madeleine- one of the funniest people that I know. Yesterday she got on face book and proceeded to send the following messages to people she knows:

  • To me: Do you like cheese? I love you too! What do you like? Would you have a fun day tomorrow? I love you as much as space! Do you love me?
  • To her Dad: I love you Dad, you are so precious. You can see all the stars in the skies. You are really sweet. You can do lots of stuff. This will be sent on your crazy computer! I got some gum.
  • To her sister, Ivy: Ivy you are cute, I mean cute & handsome. I love you (10x)! Glue glue glue. You are my favorite sister! I mean your only sister. I love to sing but this will be sent on your computer, Buh-bye
  • To our family friend, Nate: Nate, you are great. You are cute. I mean handsome. This will be sent on your computer.
  • To her Aunt, Luana: I love you.... you are my friend, friend, friend friend. (10x) You are like a star.
  • To her Uncle, Ben: What are you doing today? I love you! I love singing songs! Do you love me? You are really far away. This will be sent on your computer.
  • To her Uncle, Jeff: You are funny. What are you going to do tomorrow? You like to kiss? Do you like kisses... I mean the candy. I want to bite you. You are space. You are like a star.
  • And finally, her own status: Madeleine is cute, and likes EVERYTHING!!! is really sweet and likes to sing... la la laa la laaaa! This message was sent on my computer!

I was laughing so hard I could barely breathe!

1 comment:

Nathan Winder said...

I'm just relieved she thought I was handsome. My response: "Ooh La La!"