-1-
"If I were in charge of the world
I'd cancel violence
Racism and also the school alligator
navigators.
If I were in charge of the world
You have certain hour schools
You wouldn't have curfews,
you wouldn't have pancakes or waffles
you wouldn't have to have brothers and sisters.
If I were in charge of the world
a banana would be your biggest
nightmare
bananas would rule Funky Town."
-2-
"If I were in charge of the world I would cancel school, and getting up early and school rules.
If I were in charge of the world there'd be candy in every store, no grades, and kids 12 and older could watch rated R and unrated movies withou parents.
If I were in charge of the worl you wouldn't have to go to school, you wouldn't have to listen to anyone but yourself when your 12 and older. You wouldn't even have rules.
If I were in charge of the world a roller coaster would be in every mall. You would be able to go to any party you want. You wouldn't have to go home because it's late. Would still be allowed if I were in charge of the world."
-3-
"If I were in charge of the world, I'd cancel haters, wars, and also heartbreakers.
If I were in charge of the world, there'd be happiness, lots of laughter and parties.
If I were in charge of the world, you wouldn't have "Go do your homework", you wouldn't have "Go to sleep", you wouldn't have "Go do this, go do that," or even "Stop that", you wouldn't even have to worry.
If I were in charge of the world, chocolate would be dinner, Kids would be allowed to wear tank tops to school, and a person who forgets to sleep.
And sometimes forget to say thank you would still be allowed to be in charge of the world."
-4-
"If I were in charge of the world I'd cancel all schools, the rules to everything, and there will be no church.
If I were in charge of the world there'd be water parks at every corner I past, skating and bowling winks near the water parks, and kids 10 and up could watch r-rated movie whenever they want at the theatres wothout any parents needed.
If I were in charge of the world
You wouldn't have to clean anything.
You wouldn't have annoying people around you.
You wouldn't have to wake up early anymore, or beat your brothers up,
You wouldn't even have brothers.
If I were in charge of the world, banana splits would always show up on my front door step.
All the rollercoaster can be for everyone except the little ones.
And the person who forgot to put on clothes.
And sometimes forget to go to the restroom when you go on the rollercoaster.
I will still be in charge of the world."
5 comments:
Brilliant! And an interesting commentary on the social structure of the age/area/culture...lots of kids interesting in R-rated movies and skipping school! Bananas and roller coaster also common themes, interestingly enough...
If I were in charge of the world educators would make more money than anyone else, because where would everyone else be without teachers (Bill Gates had to have gone to school! Just sayin') If I were in charge of the world I wouldn't have to do school related stuff during my summers! If I were in charge of the world everyone would call me "Princess Sarah." If I were in charge of the world I wouldn't always have to ask for tomatoes to be taken off my food. If I were in charge of the world the swimming pool wouldn't be randomly closed today! The End
"bananas would rule Funky Town"
yes, Yes and YES! Bananas ruling Funky Town is one of my biggest dreams too.
Hey Kjersti! I love this altogether too much. I teach 5th grade, and let's just say that these are not that much more mature than what I get sometimes. Awesome!
Really...a person who forgot to sleep...hmmmm. I think its obvious from these why jr high students are not in charge of the world...of course the one who commented on chocolate being dinner shows amazing leadership potential.
Post a Comment