Monday, June 28, 2010

Change it UP!

One of the things I love in life is hair.
Long, short, wild, smooth, blonde, brunette- I've done it all!
However, what looks best?
Here are some looks I've sported over the past 3 years, please weigh in on your preference!
I LOVE HAIR!!
Here is my current hair style-


Previous to that-


  Last Summer


Long Brunette

Long Blonde

The Bob

 
Long Red
And my Sassy Wigs!

5 comments:

Julie Barnes said...

I love the bob, but mostly because I dont' think I could pull it off. you look great no matter what you do with your hair :)

Jaggers Brain said...

i love the bob!!! you rocked it my friend! I was thinking of chopping my hair off as well!

Drees009 said...

Consensus seems to follow that the you rock the bob. Super snazzy.
-Shannon-

Marisa said...

I like the bob as well ... but I also like how funky your bangs are right now ... and I gotta say it (I'm sure you are expecting it): you look just like your sister with your long red hair (at least how I remember your sister). So beautiful in any style! It amazes me that you can pull off so many different colors!

Jon said...

Screw the bob...I like the SASSY WIGS! They're AWESOME! :)