Sunday, March 22, 2009

Starting again... again

Call it a case of the winter blahs... call it lack of motivation.... call it stress. Whatever it is, I've not been following my diet and exercise program as of late. It's all about to change.

Motivations-
1- Going to Paris at the beginning of July, want to fit more comfortably on the plane ride and look super cute.
2- 10 K on July 24th, if I'm going to be ready (which I will be) I must train NOW!
3- Money. My step family is doing a contest where everyone puts in $25 then after a certain amount of time (I can't remember how long) the person who has lost the greatest percentage of weight gets the money. And, I will win.

So glad spring is finally coming!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh nuts! I have to get back on track, too. I'm really nervous about the 10k, but we can do it!! I'm off to the gym right now!

Amy said...

GO YOU!!!! Kjersti is gonna rock the world!!!

Adam and Andrea Daveline said...

YOU CAN DO IT!!!! I believe in you. You and Adam can do posts and show how well you are both progressing!