Sunday, March 29, 2009

The Magic Bowling Ball

So, there is such a thing as magic.

And I discovered it yesterday.

Bowling is a random sport for me, in one frame I'll get a strike and then the next frame it's nothing but the gutter.
But yesterday I stumbled on the MAGIC BOWLING BALL! HUZZAH!

I was bowling with some Playmill buddies and the first game I bowled an embarrassing 44... but I noticed Nikki and David who were bowling rather well were using the same ball.

The next game, I too used the ball and lo and behold I bowled a 94... MAGIC. (Or how else could I explain the sudden stroke of luck!) Now if only I could find some other magical objects... like a wand that waves fat and calories out of cheesecake...

On to other things, life is good and I am feeling optimistic (after being in a slump for awhile). I am excited for the future and I am grateful for new opportunities. I just love the feeling of being happy and hopeful.
I am excited to discover what the Lord has in store for me, because I know it will be awesome! (And possibly magical!)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, last time I bowled I got a 173! I think my magic bowling ball is a Wiimote! (Honestly, I can't remember the last time I really bowled, but there were probably a lot of gutterballs.)

Adam and Andrea Daveline said...

I want a magic dollar bill that when you put it in your wallet there are magically so many more!!!

Amy said...

Yay!! I love this new perspective:)
Remember when we went bowling with Annelise and Mickey and the girls and took lots of random pictures? That was great:)
Pretty sure you are magical, not just the bowling ball. Maybe the first one was your warm up.

Lynette said...

I had to laugh about your bowling...I bowled a zero once -- on a date!!! You really can bowl a zero. The manager of the place actually asked me if I'd like bumpers. :) I'd like a good magic bowling ball... :) :)