I was hesitant to try out because I wasn't sure if I would have the time, but I am so glad I did. I learned so much from being in the show- and I am grateful I had the opportunity to perform.
More than anything, however, it introduced or reintroduced some amazing people into my life. A few years ago I was in "Joseph" with this same production company, but as a Narrator, I didn't really get to know a lot of the cast. And this time around in "Curtains" even though I knew most of the people from before, I had the opportunity to grow closer to them. And now I count some of them among my nearest and dearest friends.
Having said all that, there were definitely some frustrations- but in hindsight- the positives have increasingly weighed out the negatives and it was so thrilling to perform. So without further adieu- here are some of my favorite pictures from the show.
"What Kind of Man"
Emily Stevenson (Georgia), Kjersti Parkes (Carmen) & Glenn Bryson (Oscar)
"The Woman's Dead"
Greg Fairbourn (Belling), Me, & Georgia Fairbanks (Johnny)
The Show Must Go On!
Me & Tiffany Boyle (Bambi)
"I say the show must go on!"
"Show People"
Jeff Davis (Cioffi) & Me
"It's a Business"
The Producers
"Show People Reprise"
Bows


















No comments:
Post a Comment