Ladies, ladies, ladies. We are a crazy bunch. Do you ever have a time when you are having a crazy, irrational, emotional thought that you know makes no sense and yet it seems so real to you? So you ruminate and mull over the thought which sometimes leads to acting in a way that you normally would avoid. (And hormones certainly don't help- is it just me, or have you found that the older you get, the more your hormones are out of whack?)
I do. Not often, but when I do I am crazy. I get emotional, I make mountains out of molehills and I feel terrible.
I am crazy.
Last year I had a group of my male students come and ask me advice about girls. I listened to their stories, fascinated by the fact that their concerns were the same ones that still exist in my group of friends. (Wasn't I supposed to be older and wiser?) After they had finished, they all looked at me with eager anticipation for me to dispense my sage advice. This is what I said, "Women are crazy and Men are clueless."
Women are always thinking a million different thoughts.
Yep.


No comments:
Post a Comment