Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Catharsis

I just need to write, to express. I don't know if I will even post this.
Most of the time I try so hard to be positive and live with faith. Most of the time I am pretty happy, most of the time.
Lately I have been feeling so isolated. I still do my day to day thing, but it's just what has to be done. I keep eating and it has caused me to put back on all the weight I lost this past year. I just feel...
Some things have happened in my personal life lately and I am just having a hard time shaking the negativity.
Is it really a good idea to be open with your heart? I am not talking about romantic feelings but just in general. I am sick of caring, I am sick of being misunderstood, I am sick. I used to think being open and loving with all your heart was the only way to live, now I am not so sure. So many people who I have fiercly loved have taken my heart and tossed it aside. There has also been many who have treasured my heart, I cannot forget that.
But, I feel tossed aside- confused- isolated and yearning to find peace.
I need to stop letting other's actions affect me so deeply. I need to let go and just let them be. I need to stop caring so much...

5 comments:

Eve said...

Live with an open heart and find one wonderful man with an open heart. Close your heart and you're bound to manipulate several men who live with fear and closed hearts. And although you will have all the choices in the world, I'd much rather you be with your match. Any man who would leave you or take your love for granted will never deserve the joy you will share with your husband.

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry to hear it. If it makes you feel any better, I've been there for years.

Amy said...

I LOVE YOU!!!! All those other people are too selfish to see past the end of their noses if they can't see how wonderful you are.
It'll all work out someday, I promise.

Haley said...

...Ever think that perhaps you're of more use to the Lord as you are in your current status than you would be otherwise?

Perhaps not, but it gets me through my rough days.

And so does this: D&C 123:17

Kjersti said...

Thanks for all your comments. I didn't mean for this to sound like another boo-hoo I am single comment. Because that's not it. It's other people in my life. I really don't mind being single.