Sue.I love Sue Sylvester. I love what she says, I laugh out loud every time. Sue says things that teachers wish that they could say without repurcussions. She is fantastic. Jane Lynch is brilliant.
Here are some favorites:
"Get ready for the ride of your life Will Schuester. You're about to board the Sue Sylvester Express. Destination horror!"
"You three are boring me now. I'm gonna go do something else."
"You think this was hard? Try auditioning for Baywatch and being told they're going in another direction. That was hard."
"I empower my Cheerios to live in fear by creating an environment of irrational, random terror."
"I don't trust a man with curly hair. I can't help but picture little birds laying sulfurous eggs in there, and it disgusts me."
"Schuester! I'll need to see that set list for Sectionals after all. I want it on my desk warm from the laminator at 5:00 P.M., and if it is one minute late, I will go to the animal shelter and get you a kitty cat. I will let you fall in love with that kitty cat. And then, on some dark, cold night I will steal away into your home and punch you in the FACE. "
3 comments:
Oh what a happy walk down Sue Schuester Lane! Thanks for posting these!!
AGREED. 100% funniest and best part of Glee. Oh Sue...
SO TRUE that she says the things that we all wish we could say without repercussion! Terri Scheuster has some pretty funny lines too ("Listen you little psycho, this is Will's wife and if I don't get 8 hours of interrupted sleep my antidepressant meds won't work and I'll go crazy and I will kill you."). And the line of one of the sectional judges about the Reform School girls swinging their "booties like a bunch of hoochie mommas" was hilarious! Love the show; having it set in Ohio makes it even funnier!
Post a Comment