Friday, April 17, 2009

Just breathing.

Life is often unexpected. And constantly surprising.

I love the people that Heavenly Father has given me in my life. We are all a part of something amazing. And although life often seems unbearable, it's amazing what a smile, a conversation a shoulder can do to make it all OK.

I know this is cheesy, I am just a little overwhelmed right now. Overwhelmed by the knowledge that my Heavenly Father knows me so perfectly, that he puts precisely the right people in my path. I am so grateful we don't have to go through this mortal journey alone.

So, thank you. All of you- for listening to my incessant ramblings. For loving and believing in me. For the laughter, the dancing, the singing and the acting like goons. For the quiet moments, the tears shed and wiped away. Trying to understand me amidst all of my wackiness. Thank you for sharing my life. I am a better person because of you.

1 comment:

Sarah W. said...

No, THANK YOU!! I think your list of things should include drive-bys! :)